For the first time in 48 weeks!!!!!...

Hi All,

I haven't been on here for a few days as I've been staying at my mums. Went out on Friday night and drank vodka! (I am not much of a drinker, normally only drink at Christmas!). Had a great night, however, my weigh in yesterday was a bit disappointing!
For the first time since I started my Slimming World adventure I have actually gained!!!! I gained a 1/2lb ! Can't believe my 'streak' is over! Been racking my brains trying to work out what it was, the only think that was different this week was drink. I'm blaming the vodka although I did account for it in my little book and I still only had 78syns this whole week, but I  must have missed something somewhere!
The whole group were very supportive and I even got given a special achievement award to cheer me up lol! (for not gaining for 48 weeks, not for putting on weight lol!)
Ho hum ! I'm sticking to plan this week, going to carry on as normal and see what happens on the scales on Monday!

My resolution for the week is not to use the lift at work! Hopefully a little body magic will help!


Lix

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments